[R] Combining two matrices

Pedro de Barros pbarros at ualg.pt
Wed Jul 20 19:14:53 CEST 2005

Please clarify:
Is there a column of common values that you want to use to merge the two
matrices together? Or do you just want to replicate matrix A enough times
to have the same number of rows as B? I could think this was the case, but
16063 is not a multiple of 217.
Anyway, you will have to change the colnames of at least one of them.

Pedro