[R] Michaelis-menten equation

Chun-Ying Lee u9370004 at cc.kmu.edu.tw
Wed Jul 20 04:26:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

   We used known Vm and Km to simulate the data set (time, Cp) without
adding random error in there.  Yes, the line looks like very close
to a straight line.  But why can't we obtain the correct values with
fitting process?  We used optim first and then followed by using nls
to fit the model.  Thanks.

regards,
---Chun-ying Lee