[R] Padding in lattice plots

Federico Gherardini f.gherardini at pigrecodata.net
Fri Jul 15 14:42:38 CEST 2005

Hi all,
I've used the split argument to print four lattice plots on a single page. The
problem now is that I need to reduce the amount of white space between the
plots. I've read other mails in this list about the new trellis parameters
layout.heights and layout.widhts but I haven't been able to use them
properly. I've tried to input values between 0 and 1 as the padding value
(both left and right and top and bottom) but nothing changed. It seems I can
only increase the padding by using values > 1. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your help
Federico Gherardini