[R] Where's iris?

Ruben Roa RRoa at fisheries.gov.fk
Thu Jul 14 13:49:27 CEST 2005

The iris.R in the website and the iris.R i get from dump("iris",file="iris.R")
from R 2.1.0 W XP are different (the file from dump() describes the factors using
structure(as.integer(c()),.Label=c(),class="factor")
whereas the file in the website uses
gl=(,,label=c()),
but the difference did not matter. I wanted to emulate the file format in a txt
*.R file with my own data and i could do it with the most helpful advice by you
and Uwe. Thank you!
Ruben