[R] Mixed Effects Model Power Calculations

Dimitris Rizopoulos dimitris.rizopoulos at med.kuleuven.be
Wed Aug 17 10:59:20 CEST 2005

I don't know what specific application Rick has in mind, but if there
is possibility of missing values (which is common, e.g., in
longitudinal studies) then this should also be taken into account in
the power calculations.

Best,
Dimitris

----
Dimitris Rizopoulos
Ph.D. Student
Biostatistical Centre
School of Public Health
Catholic University of Leuven

Address: Kapucijnenvoer 35, Leuven, Belgium
Tel: +32/16/336899
Fax: +32/16/337015
Web: http://www.med.kuleuven.be/biostat/
     http://www.student.kuleuven.be/~m0390867/dimitris.htm