[R] control enviromnet

facS93@hampshire.edu facS93 at hampshire.edu
Thu Oct 7 03:52:13 CEST 2004

thanks Roger,
this doesn't do exactly what I want, which I didn't explain clearly enough in
the original post. I want to have a check mechanism to find whether there are
variables in the function that are not "locally" defined, in which case I
wouldn't know in advance what they are - well, I probably should because I am
writing the function. It's just that when the function gets kind of large, and
I am testing it as I am building it, it's easy to lose track of all these
variables.

thanks,

Fang