[R] spss

Raphael Schneider rasch at med1.med.tum.de
Fri Mar 12 17:05:51 CET 2004

Hi,

On Tuesday 04 March 1997 07:47, Margarida Júlia Rodrigues Igreja wrote:
> when i type:
>  > library(foreign)
>  >  read.spss("H:\Desktop\bd1\experiencia1")
>
> comes the error:
> Error in read.spss("H:Desktop\bd1experiencia1") : unable to open file
I think you should use 'experiencia1.sav' as the filename (add '.sav' to the
filename). SPSS documents have normaly 'sav' as the extension.

Raphael
www.librasch.org

PS: The first thing I change when installing Windows is that file extensions
are always shown.
PS2: Could you please check your date and time settings.