[R] Welch-JM-Test or Brown-Forsythe-Test in R?

Sven Hartenstein lists at svenhartenstein.de
Mon Jun 21 21:23:03 CEST 2004


I want to test mean differences of > 2 groups with heterogenous
variances and wonder whether Welch-JM-Test and/or Brown-Forsythe-Test
are available in R. (These two are the ones I found in the literature
and SPSS provides, I'm open for alternatives.)

Any help apreciated!


More information about the R-help mailing list