[R] where does R search when source()?

Shin, Daehyok sdhyok at email.unc.edu
Sun Jul 11 05:28:39 CEST 2004

Considering replies to my question, typical practices of R users seem:
1. Creating a special function to source frequently used scripts.
2. Creating a personal package containing frequently used scripts.

Both of them needs additional steps to edit the function or to
create/install the package
when a script file is edited or added. My suggestion can save the effort.
In the sense to make R more convenient environment to users, is it trivial?

Daehyok Shin