[R] Re: R Home Page Graphic Competition

Paul Murrell p.murrell at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 3 20:41:27 CET 2004

Hi

Due to the low number of entries received so far, the deadline for the R
Home Page Graphic Competition has been extended to February 29 2004.

The free registration to useR! 2004 is still available and if we do not
receive any image that we can use for the home page, we will draw a name
at random from among the submissions we receive.

The original competition announcement is included below:

--
Dr Paul Murrell
Department of Statistics
paul at stat.auckland.ac.nz