[R] difference between <- and =

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Mon Sep 1 12:37:48 CEST 2003

Thank, Peter, for the clarification:  You are correct on both counts.
For the moment, I'm stuck working in an organization with many users of
"another R-like language", and I must use the same dialect as they do.
Migration is on my long-term planning horizon but won't happen soon.

	  Thanks also for your many interesting and useful contributions to my
education and that of many others.

Best Wishes,
Spencer Graves