[R] Is there a simple method of changing text into 'Proper Case'

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed May 14 06:50:54 CEST 2003

It's not obvious to me what you are asking, but I'm guessing that 
"casefold" might help.

hth.  spencer graves

Mulholland, Tom wrote:
> I am probably just looking in the wrong place. I am sure there are a number
> of ways to do this. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would
> be very much appreciated.
> Thanks
> _________________________________________________
> Tom Mulholland
> Senior Policy Officer
> WA Country Health Service
> 189 Royal St, East Perth, WA, 6004
> Tel: (08) 9222 4062
> e-mail: Tom.Mulholland at health.wa.gov.au
> <mailto:Tom.Mulholland at health.wa.gov.au> 
> The contents of this e-mail transmission are confidential and may be
> protected by professional privilege. The contents are intended only for the
> named recipients of this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that any use, reproduction, disclosure or distribution
> of the information contained in this e-mail is prohibited. Please notify the
> sender immediately.
> 	[[alternate HTML version deleted]]
> ______________________________________________
> R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch mailing list
> https://www.stat.math.ethz.ch/mailman/listinfo/r-help

More information about the R-help mailing list