[R] ClustPlots part 2

Mark Marques mmarques at power.inescn.pt
Thu Feb 20 14:17:03 CET 2003

Being more specific regarding the plots...
according to the docs the plot command is
smart enough to know which kind of plot is required based on the object passed
as parameter.
So I want to make several plots,from different objects, save each one in a JPEG or PNG but
each I try that the 1st plot stops the command line window asking what type of plot do I want to see.
How can I disable that interactiveness ?
I am using a R file as source I was hoping to end up with several PNG or JPG in directory...

Thanks in advance
Mark Marques