[R] R tcltk modal dialog box with radio buttons

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
Mon Feb 3 07:58:04 CET 2003

Dear R-help,

I am having a lot of trouble creating a modal dialog box in R
tcltk.  Can anyone give me an example subroutine, so that when a
button is pressed on my main dialog box, this subroutine will
produce a modal dialog box with some radio buttons, an OK button
and a Cancel button?

I am using R 1.6.1 in Windows 2000.

Thanks in advance,
James

James Wettenhall                                  Tel: (+61 3) 9345 2629
Division of Genetics and Bioinformatics           Fax: (+61 3) 9347 0852
The Walter & Eliza Hall Institute         E-mail: wettenhall at wehi.edu.au
 of Medical Research,                     Mobile: (+61 / 0 ) 438 527 921
1G Royal Parade,
Parkville, Vic 3050, Australia
http://www.wehi.edu.au