[R-es] Tercera reunión del "Grupo de Usuarios de R de Madrid"

J_Ordieres j.ordieres en upm.es
Mar Oct 30 19:38:00 CET 2012

Hola

Yo tengo actividad y no podré asistir aunque me encantaría.
Me sumo al ruego de distribución de contenidos, si fuera posible/
estuviese previsto.

Gracias.

On 30/10/12 19:24, José María Mateos wrote:
> Posiblemente no pueda asistir, pero me interesaría conocer el
> contenido de las charlas. ¿Se van a grabar en vídeo o se colgarán las
> presentaciones en alguna parte?
>
> Un saludo.

Firma Industriales

Preserve the environment. Before printing this message, make sure it is
necessary.
This communication contains confidential information. It is for the
exclusive use of the intended addressee. If you are not the intended
addressee, please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of
this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited by law.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately
notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message.
Thank for your cooperation.