[BioC] Tissue heterogeneity and TMM normalization

Ni Feng fengni99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 9 19:38:39 CEST 2014

Thank you Davide.
I'll definitely give it a try and let you know if I bump into any
questions.

In addition, as a follow up to Wolfgang Huber's suggestion, I've attached a
graph showing the tissue comparisons after normalizing based on CEG derived
normalization factors. I will try these other normalization methods people
have suggested until I feel confident about the skew.

Best,
Jenny