[BioC] Rbowtie - compilation error

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Wed Jun 4 13:22:16 CEST 2014

Please remember to include the package maintainer in mail about individual
packages. The maintainer is available from the package 'landing page'

   http://bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/Rbowtie.html

and is cc'd here.

There is another Rbowtie issue reported on StackOverflow

    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24016722

and

   https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioconductor/2014-June/059913.html