[BioC] GAGE RNA-Seq analysis for for a fungi species cryptococcus_neoformans

Luo Weijun luo_weijun at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 00:36:49 CEST 2014

You can do something like:
library(gage)
data(korg)
head(korg)
korg[grep("cryptococcus", korg[,2], ignore.case=T),]

then you can see 2 strains under species "Cryptococcus neoformans": cne and cnb.
kg.cne=kegg.gsets(species ="cne"). To generate the gene set:
kegg.cne=kg.cne$kg.sets[kg.cne$sigmet.idx]
length(kegg.cne)
lapply(kegg.cne[1:3], head)

More details, you may read page 6 of the gaege tutorial, for function documentation do:
?kegg.gsets

HTHs.