[BioC] multi-level experiments - limma

Rao,Xiayu XRao at mdanderson.org
Wed Jul 30 16:43:40 CEST 2014

Hello,

Sorry that I bring up this again, but I do want to know if my logic is correct or not, with regard to subset a big data set according to different research questions and start from normalization to set up different design matrixes and contrasts. I am particularly unsure about the 2nd question of comparing normal and tumor type I (AR+), and how pairing and batch effect should be addressed? Any comments or suggestions would be very appreciated. Thank you very much in advance.

Thanks,
Xiayu