[BioC] Error while running DESeq

Simon Anders anders at embl.de
Thu Jul 3 14:06:29 CEST 2014

Hi

It is hard to give you advise given the terse information in your post.
Please read the posting guide.

In particular, please post the complete code including (reasonably
truncated) output that led you to the error and the output of
sessionInfo as it is _after_ you ran your commands.

Also, maybe switching to DESeq2 solves the issue? We strongly recommend
that the old DESeq package is used only for ongoing projects, and all
new projects be done with DESeq2.

    simon