[BioC] ChIPpeakAnno 2.12.2 bug

Zhu, Lihua (Julie) Julie.Zhu at umassmed.edu
Wed Aug 13 23:47:15 CEST 2014

Matt,

Many thanks for helping us identifying the bug introduced in 2.12.2! The bug has been fixed in version 2.13.1. Please let me know if you have any issues.

For future correspondence, could you please keep the discussion in the bioconductor list so others can contribute or benefit? Thanks!

Best regards,

Julie