[BioC] older version of org.Hs.eg.db

1frcn at ist-einmalig.de 1frcn at ist-einmalig.de
Wed Apr 16 14:19:56 CEST 2014

   Hi dan,
   thanks a lot for your answer! This would have been perfekt - unfortunally it
   didn't help cause we're using our own R-packages and they aren't compatible
   with older R versions and the older version of org.Hs.eg.db isn't working
   with the new R version. -.-
   So  I  guess  I've  to check my programm again and see if I can find a
   mistake...
   Thanks again,
   1frcn