[BioC] GO to Enzyme Commission number conversion!

Priya [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Fri Feb 22 17:38:56 CET 2013

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages//2.10/data/annotation/manuals/KEGG.db/man/KEGG.db.pdf

Hi,

I read the documentation from the above link to see if there is any tool that can convert GO annotations to Enzyme Commission numbers automatically. I went through the file at
http:/www.geneontology.org/mapping/ec2go

I have a big file which contains GO Annotations and my objective is to convert those GO Annotations to Enzyme Commission numbers for further analysis.

I would like to check if KEGG.db will be able to do this GO to Enzyme commission number conversion.

Thanks.

Priya

 -- output of sessionInfo():

Examples