[BioC] statistical test for time course data

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Tue Feb 5 15:25:40 CET 2013

Gordon,

	Thank you. The example is clear.
Is there a minimum # of time points for which this
works? Or to phrase it somewhat differently, what is
the relationship between the n (the degree of the spline)
and t, the minimum number of time points necessary to
parameterize the spline?

	Also, how do I know how many parameters is in the
model and which coefficients to use?
	Can you please point me at a reference which treats this
kind of model?

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich