[BioC] statistical test for time course data

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Sun Feb 3 20:18:03 CET 2013

Dear Gordon,

	Thank you very much for the clarification. Now that I think of it, the one-against all
is straightforward. However,   If there are any worked examples
you could point me towards for polynomial and spline modeling of the time
series I would greatly appreciate it. I am especially interested in testing the
hypothesis that the temporal behavior of 2 treatments are different.

Best wishes,
Rich