[BioC] XCMS for LC-MS

Ivan Gregoretti ivangreg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 01:03:14 CET 2013

Hello Bashar,

I am unfamiliar to LC-MS with R but a common problem is trying to load
in memory a vector that is too big for the hardware or software that
you have.

To help people help you, I suggest that you execute sessionInfo() at
the R prompt and copy/paste that information so that we can at least
see whether you are using a 32bit or a 64bit version.

Also, copying and pasting the error message exactly as it is, may help.

Cheers,

Ivan

Ivan Gregoretti, PhD
Bioinformatics