[BioC] XPS package QC data

b a haba18 at yandex.ru
Wed Aug 28 10:46:18 CEST 2013

Dear Christian,

Thank you for this answer. I'm trying to use this package for automatic quality control. In arrayQualityMetrics report I can see table with detected outliers (such as here: http://www-huber.embl.de/arrayQualityMetrics/Report_for_nMLL_with_factors/). In the xps package I cannot make my report in pdf because I have some errors, only Rwd file and all images. Does pdf file contain more information than I see into the QC stats folder?

Thank you!

And one more question. I have an error when I launch xps package at Windows 7. The error is "The procedure entry point _ZN18G_FastAllocString6FormatEPKcz could not be located in the dynamic link library libCint.dll"

> sessionInfo()
R version 3.0.1 (2013-05-16)
Platform: i386-w64-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

locale:
[1] LC_COLLATE=Russian_Russia.1251  LC_CTYPE=Russian_Russia.1251    LC_MONETARY=Russian_Russia.1251 LC_NUMERIC=C                    LC_TIME=Russian_Russia.1251

attached base packages:

other attached packages:
[1] BiocInstaller_1.10.3

[1] tools_3.0.1