[BioC] XPS package QC data

b a haba18 at yandex.ru
Fri Aug 16 13:58:25 CEST 2013

Dear colleagues,

I use xps package for my HuGene ST 1.0 array and need some help in quality control. I used arrayQualityMetrics package before new version of R was avaliable which doesn't maintain affy package for ST arrays. ArrayQualityMetrics creates good report with "outliers" assays, which are out of borders (for example, cut-offs for NUSE is 1.1), but I've not seen this in xps.

Is it possible to receive this data (median and IQR for NUSE or RLE) using xps package?

Thank you!

Kirill Prusov