[BioC] submission of new package

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 14 19:49:13 CEST 2012

Hi Yue,

I worry that you are asking us a question that you really should ask the
journal.  I have no idea what journal you are even submitting to, so I
cannot even guess what their policies are.  My best guess is that they
care more about what you found than the code you used to learn it.  But
ultimately: I can't speak for them.  You will have to find out their
exact policies by talking to them.

Our aim is really to allow you a good place to share your R code with
the community.  We are interested in preserving that both for the
purpose of making biological computing more reproducible, and also as a
way for allowing others to more easily extend your work with their own.

Whenever you are ready to share your code with the world, you can
contact me and I will get you instructions on how to proceed.

   Marc