[BioC] GenomicRanges functions unlist(GRangesList(x)) throw an error when used from an installed package

Vincent Carey stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 17 02:22:20 CET 2012

You are not getting the desired unlist() method.  You can put
importFrom(IRanges, unlist) in your NAMESPACE
if that's the unlist you intend to use throughout your package.  Or
you can disambiguate in line, with IRanges::unlist
in the function code.  (A hint is that the error message is precisely
the one issued by base::unlist, but this might not
be probative.)