[BioC] genotyping output files

Benilton Carvalho beniltoncarvalho at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 01:30:46 CET 2012

simply get the output of calls(crlmmResult), for example:

theCalls = calls(crlmmResult)

and write it out to a text file:

write.table(theCalls, file='theCalls.txt', sep='\t', quote=FALSE)

and this will create a tab-delimited file in which the rows are the
SNPs and the columns are the samples.

Note that the calls are coded 1 (AA), 2 (AB) and 3 (BB)...