[BioC] baySeq

Tom Hardcastle tjh48 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Feb 8 12:05:32 CET 2012

Hi Tina,

The easiest way to do this would be to add an additional line;
TopCountP[TopCountP$FDR < 0.01,]

There's nothing built into the topCounts function, or elsewhere, that
gives you the table with this cutoff built in - it's a useful
suggestion, though, and should probably be added to the next release.

Thanks,

Tom