[BioC] DEseq for sample clustering

Linn Fagerberg [guest] guest at bioconductor.org
Thu Nov 10 13:45:48 CET 2011

I have used the functions described in the DEseq package information for clustering and heatmap visualization of RNA-seq data with great results. However I am a bit confused whether I may be able to use the conds argument for my count dataset. When I have replicate samples I would like to get only the ones specified in the conds vector as the nodes in the dendrogram of the heatmap. Is this possible to do using methods in the DEseq package or do I have to calculate average values for the replicates manually before I obtain the distances?

 -- output of sessionInfo():

--
Sent via the guest posting facility at bioconductor.org.