[BioC] Problem with oneChannelGUI

Martin Morgan mtmorgan at fhcrc.org
Mon Mar 28 15:35:04 CEST 2011

On 03/28/2011 06:24 AM, Guido Leoni wrote:
> I've an update about my problem:
> running  in oneChannelGUI an analysis on a set of 3' arrays and requesting a
> gcrma normalization with apt: everything ends fine ....
> Need I to reinstall R ?

The error suggests a mismatch between the compiled code in a package and
the support libraries available on your computer. The most likely cause
is that the package was compiled ('installed') against a different set
of libraries than are currently available. Likely you copied libraries
from one location to another. You can try to correct this problem one
package at a time, but this is tedious and error-prone.

Of course if this is right before a deadline then you will want to
proceed with care, so as not to end up with a system that is completely
unusable. It might also be worth while to wait a little; perhaps I have
mis-diagnosed the problem and someone else will provide a more accurate
solution.

Martin