[BioC] Error GOseq

Matthew Young myoung at wehi.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 24 01:27:19 CET 2011

Hi Fernando,

I know we've already cleared this up privately, but it's a common
question so I thought I'd reply on the mailing list.

As of the current version of goseq, it is no longer necessary to pass
the DEgenes vector to both the nullp() function and goseq().  The
standard workflow is now:

pwf = nullp(DEgenes,"bosTau4","ensGene")
GO.wall = goseq(pwf,"bosTau4","ensGene")

Cheers,

Matt