[BioC] Time course experiment....

Gordon K Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Wed Feb 9 23:14:00 CET 2011

Dear Viritha,

To get all genes that pass the FDR<0.05 criterion, you can use

   topTable(fit2, coef=2, n=Inf, p=0.05)

To get all genes that have FDR<0.05 and have log2-fold-change greater than
1,

   topTable(fit2, coef=2, n=Inf, p=0.05, lfc=1)

See ?topTable.  Note that 'n' is the upper limit on the number of genes to
list, not necessarily the actual number to list.

Best wishes
Gordon