[BioC] R: Recurrent error with Flashclust

Manca Marco (PATH) m.manca at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Mon Feb 7 09:37:05 CET 2011

Dear Peter,

you have been SUPER! Thank you for your quick reaction. I will try the new code straight away.

I am forwarding also to Bioconductor for general interest.

All  the best, Marco

--
Marco Manca, MD
University of Maastricht

Mailing address: PO Box 616, 6200 MD Maastricht (The Netherlands)
Visiting address: Experimental Vascular Pathology group, Dept of Pathology - Room5.08,  Maastricht University Medical Center, P. Debyelaan 25, 6229  HX Maastricht

E-mail: m.manca at maastrichtuniversity.nl
Office telephone: +31(0)433874633
Personal mobile: +31(0)626441205
Twitter: @markomanka

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.

It may contain material protected by privacy or attorney-client privilege. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for

delivering to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

If you have received this email in error please notify us by telephone on +31626441205 Dr Marco MANCA