[BioC] st 1.0 gene quality measures

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Fri Feb 4 00:45:58 CET 2011

Dear Bioconductor List,

	Is there a way to get quality measurements on ST 1.0 Gene Arrays
analogous to the standard
workup for mouse 430?

	That is to say plm functions (NUSE, signed resids etc).
unnormlaizd boxplots and rma normlaized boxplots.
pca , hist

	It is not clear to me how to do this from the documentation to the
oligo pacakage.
I would greatly appreciate any suggestions that you might have.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist,
Biomedical Informatics Shared Resource
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center (HICCC)
Lecturer,
Department of Biomedical Informatics (DBMI)
Educational Coordinator,
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (C2B2)/
National Center for Multiscale Analysis of Genomic Networks (MAGNet)
Room 824
Irving Cancer Research Center
Columbia University
1130 St. Nicholas Ave
New York, NY 10032
(212)851-4765 (voice)
friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
http://cancercenter.columbia.edu/~friedman/

"Did he win the Nobel prize or the Ig Nobel
prize for levitating the frog?".
Rose Friedman, age 14