[BioC] heatmap.2 ..help..how to cluster column ..but not Rows..

Jason Shoemaker jshoe at ims.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Apr 15 04:59:06 CEST 2011

I suspect the problem is the Colv call. If I understand this
correctly, Colv only accepts only T or F arguments. When that is
erased it seems to work just fine. Try using the hclustfun option
instead of calling Colv = as.dendrogram(hclust(col.dist, method =
"centroid")). I am not sure how to change the parameters of hclust
though.
Cheers
Jason