[BioC] anybody parsing BioPAX 2?

Gilbert Feng g-feng at northwestern.edu
Thu May 20 03:38:10 CEST 2010

Hi, Paul

I just added caBIO pathway (including NCI-Nature, Biocarta and Reactome)
support in GeneAnswers dev version several days ago. The new version
GeneAnswers have  two functions, getcaBIOPATHList and getcaBIOPATHTerms that
can parse caBIO pathways. You might have to manually install the GeneAnswers
1.5.4 if your Bioc is not 2.7.

Best

Gilbert