[BioC] rtracklayer GraphTrackLine

Dario Strbenac D.Strbenac at garvan.org.au
Fri May 7 04:31:15 CEST 2010

Thanks for these tips.

Just another problem, however. I'm having trouble loading in the tracks. I've tried copying the file to my hard drive and also using it from another computer on the network.

# Try 1
library(rtracklayer)
track1 <- import("C:/Users/dario/Documents/Garvan/Bre12p3_MBD2IP_1.bw")

# Try 2
library(rtracklayer)
track1 <- import("http://129.94.136.7/bw/Bre12p3_MBD2IP_1.bw")

I killed both processes after 10 minutes. They each use 100% of 1 CPU. Could that mean an infinite loop somewhere ? I have also tried out other bigWigs, and it's the same result.

Could you try to replicate the '# Try 2' snippet please ? The file should be web - accessible.

I am using version 1.8.1 of the package and 2.11.0 R (for 64 bit Windows edition).

Thanks.

Dario Strbenac
Research Assistant
Cancer Epigenetics