[BioC] Normalization

Ning lin6 at niaid.nih.gov
Thu Jul 8 22:08:56 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

The cellHTS2 method normalizePlates has not the proper way for me to normalize
my raw data, because I set up two criteria: one is used for measuring high
signaling activity; the other is used for no activity measurement. Then I
calculated the percentage of cells belonging to the part of high activity and
also the percentage of cells in no activity part. So I used the percentage as
my normalization method. Then I want to put the normalized results into
cellHTS2. However I cannot find a way to import them in. It seems like the
cellHTS2 only allows importing the raw data.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Ning