[BioC] extracting IDs from topGO results object

Paul Rigor paul.rigor at uci.edu
Thu Dec 16 16:34:05 CET 2010

Hello,

So I'm working on extracting IDs from a topGO result object. I have a
list of terms ranked by p values (using classic fisher test). However,
does the result object
contain indices to the original list of gene ids per go term? The
documentation was a bit unclear.

Using the printGenes function and specifying the top ranked GO terms,
I'd like to only pull the genes from my gene list, not from the entire
GO annotation table, which seems to be the default behavior for this
function.

Thanks,
Paul