[BioC] list of annaffy .db files?

Marc Carlson mcarlson at fhcrc.org
Tue Aug 31 18:40:22 CEST 2010

Hi Andrew,

In addition to Vince's helpful comments, you can find a list of the
pre-made Bioconductor annotation packages here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/devel/data/annotation/

And if you need to make your own .db package, you can use the SQLForge
vignette (which is also in the AnnotationDbi package).

  Marc