[BioC] regarding web interface to R coding

Tim Rayner tfrayner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 15:30:18 CEST 2009

Another possibility is Biocep-R, which is more Java-based than
strictly web-based, although such distinctions are now blurring:

http://biocep-distrib.r-forge.r-project.org/

I've not tried using it for anything serious yet, but it might fit
your purposes if you want distributed access to a central R
installation.

Cheers,

Tim