[BioC] Agilent zebrafish4x44 database

Neel Aluru naluru at whoi.edu
Fri Nov 13 03:08:59 CET 2009

Hi Francois,

Thanks for your reply. I am trying to calculate the replicated probe coefficient of variation and having trouble understanding it. Here is the syntax I am writing for it.

> CV.rep.probes(aa,"zebrafish.db0 ",foreground ="MeanSignal", raw.data=TRUE, writeR = TRUE, targets)
The error message is

Non-CTRL Replicated probes
	foreground:  MeanSignal
		FILTERING BY ControlType FLAG
		RAW DATA: PROBES AFTER ControlType FILTERING:  42990

Error in get(mapName, envir = pkgEnv, inherits = FALSE) :
  object 'zebrafish.db0ACCNUM' not found
Error in mget(x, envir = getAnnMap(what, chip = data, load = load), ifnotfound = NA) :
  error in evaluating the argument 'envir' in selecting a method for function 'mget'

I defined "aa" for reading agilent FE files.

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong. I really appreciate any suggestions how to proceed with it.

Thanks,

Sincerely, Neel