[BioC] export contrast results in OneChannelGUI

rcaloger raffaele.calogero at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 18:56:28 CET 2009

>Dear list,
>I would like to know if it is possible to export to excel files the
>result of a contrast (limma) using OneChannelGUI. I only could export
>normalized data, but not all the values given by limma (p-value, M, B, etc).
>Thanks,
>Javier

Dear  Javier,
You cannot export the limma results using the graphical interface.
I will make an extra function to extract those data from the graphical
interface.
In the mean time, you can extract them
from the list in the affylmGUIenvironment environment:
affylmGUIenvironment$ContrastParameterizationList
Cheers
Raffaele

Prof. Raffaele A. Calogero
Bioinformatics and Genomics Unit
Dipartimento di Scienze Cliniche e Biologiche
c/o Az. Ospedaliera S. Luigi
Regione Gonzole 10, Orbassano
10043 Torino
tel.   ++39 0116705417