[BioC] MatLab SimBiology

Robert Castelo robert.castelo at upf.edu
Mon Nov 2 09:33:33 CET 2009

dear Maura,

i'm not expert on this and i'm not familiar with the SimBiology toolbox
for MatLab, but i had once a nice short incursion into this subject with
the book:

S.P. Ellner and J. Guckenheimer
Dynamic Models in Biology
Princeton University Press (2006)

http://press.princeton.edu/titles/8124.html

from this web page you'll see that it has supplementary materials in the
following link:

http://www.cam.cornell.edu/~dmb/DMBsupplements.html

which consist of both matlab and ** R ** scripts.

cheers,

robert.