[BioC] One-color spotted microarrays analysis

Mark Cowley m.cowley0 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 03:05:41 CEST 2009

Hi Pier-Luc,
What sort of within array normalisation are you trying to perform? ie
what issues have you spotted in your data that you think need removing?

There are no print-tip's as such on an agilent array since they're
printed by fancy ink jet printers.
You can't do lowess, unless you make a 'virtual' 2nd channel, perhaps
by taking the average of all channels.

cheers,
Mark
Mark Cowley, PhD

Peter Wills Bioinformatics Centre
Garvan Institute of Medical Research, Sydney, Australia