[BioC] Question about Rgraphviz

Florian Hahne fhahne at fhcrc.org
Fri Apr 3 19:37:54 CEST 2009

Hi David,
please see the Vignette "A New Interface to Plot Graphs Using
Rgraphviz" of the devel version of Rgraphviz. Section 5.2 deals with
edge arrow shapes, and tee is one that is supported. You can also
create custom shapes by providing a function.
I forwarded this to the bioc mailing list in order for others to
benefit.
Florian